This covers the various systems in the democracy (Civics), some [important] development efforts of the government, different belief systems (Atheism, Theism - Abrahamic and non-Abrahamic religions), laws. This would constitute Civics and Political Science in schools; but there may be things schools missed out.
Some More Things
Things Schools might have glossed over
Questions for Self-Study:
- What is the relation between 'public office' and 'public officers'?
- What is Politics?
- What is the Digital India initiative?
- What are some websites for online [informal] petitions?
- Why is the Maximum Retail Price called so? (Hint: search on Quora.)
- What are writ petitions?
- What is the difference between Developed and Developing Countries?
- What should I know if a criminal case is filed against me?
- What are the laws that every citizen must know? (Hint: search on Quora.)